- Weakest Failbots.
- Short range beam weapon. Easy to avoid .
- Can slowly trace you while firing.
- Their attacks can be easily avoided by listening to their wind up sound.
- Not affected by thumpers.
- Dangerous in groups.
- They can launch bouncing bombs.
- They have melee attacks.
- Their bombs can be turned against Failbots if they hit your shield while opening.
- Converted bombs will home to the nearest Failbot.
- Bouncers occasionally go for a high jump, but cannot change direction while in the air.
- Countered by: tesla coils, vortices and dingularities.
- Can pick up and throw you, other Failbots and physics objects.
- Their grip cannot be broken unless they are destroyed.
- Multiple melee attacks.
- Can stampede, damaging anything in front of them.
- Damaged and stunned if they stampede into a wall.
- Countered by: saw blades, vortices, and singularities.
- Heavily armored.
- Equipped with 4 projectile shooters.
- Need to come out of their shields to shoot.
- Cannot move and shoot at the same time.
- Weak against saw blades and incinerators.
- Countered by: incinerators, saw blades, vortices, and singularities.
- Powerful long-range beam weapon.
- Can destroy you with a single shot.
- Comes out spawn points firing on the ground.
- Cannot sense you in close range.
- You cannot dash through their legs.
- Countered by: incinerators, tesla coils, vortices, and singularities.